Fire and Ice 2016!

Cowtown Cowboy Shooters Association
Forums Saloon Fire and Ice 2016!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

A few housekeeping items for Fire and Ice 2016:

Wildbunch warm Up: There will be a wildbunch warm up on Friday February 19th. I believe Samuel B Carpenter is in charge if you have any questions.

ACES: The club purchased 12 tables in December for the Aces scoring program. We’ve been using it since January and it’s going well. If you are familiar with the program, please help out your posse and assist with score keeping.

Parking: With 230 shooters signed up parking is going to be tight. Overflow parking will be out towards the paintball area. Carpooling is suggested. We will have our main parking lot set up to hold as many vehicles as possible. Parking past the covered registration building will be reserved for match personnel only.

On the 13th and 14th we’ll be setting steel and cleaning up. If you go out to practice during the week please DO NOT move any steel. Targets will be painted Friday after the Wildbunch warm up. If you come out to practice Friday evening, bring a can of black paint and re-paint your targets please.

Yes, there will be extra port a potty’s!

Yes, I will be cooking 🙂 Sat and Sun

We’re looking forward to having a great time warming up for Winter Range’s Silver Jubilee! YEE HAW!!

See ya’ll there!

Jane

Don Coyote
    Participant

Jane, Are you going to post a list of who’s registered for F & I?
    DC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

If it ain't fun, it ain't worth doin'!